Concrete Cutting in Wallsend & Newcastle
Road / Floor Sawing
We have a range of Floor / Road Saws for Concrete Cutting including petrol, diesel and electric, which cut to a depth of 625mm. Floor / Road sawing, is used when reasonably level and flat surfaces have to be cut and includes cutting through reinforced concrete, precast concrete, bitumen, sandstone, bluestone and heavy bound pavement.
Electric floor saws, capable of cutting to a depth of 300mm have no fumes and are able to be used in poorly ventilated or confined space works areas. For example shop fit outs, shopping centres and any indoor cutting.
Soff Cutting Road Saws are designed to get onto the concrete slab earlier than conventional floor / road saws. They are designed to carry out expansion cutting within two hours of finishing and before final set of concrete. Soff Cut machines are designed to cut from 25mm — 75mm in depth.
Floor / Road Saws can be used for:
- Concrete Cutting
- Expansion cutting in new concrete
- Road works
- Driveway and kerb removal
- Slab removal
- Trenches for plumbing and drainage, electrical installations
- Bitumen cutting for neat edges before and after excavation
- Concrete slab cutting for removal
- Concrete repairs
- Loop cutting for boom gates and traffic lights
- We specialise in wide cutting