Wire sawing is the latest in diamond cutting technology being used in the construction industry.
Wire saws use a series of pulleys and guides to draw a diamond bead coated continuous loop of wire through a cut. This allows the saw to cut through any thickness of concrete (including reinforced concrete), stone, sandstone, or steel.
The applications of diamond wire sawing are virtually unlimited; we boast the latest in technological equipment.
Wire saws can be used:
- In Confined spaces
- Dam walls
- Water Treatment Plants
- Cutting Steel Pipes to any diameter
- Cuts can be made flush to floors, walls and ceiling
- Cut inverted, angled cuts, circular cuts and unusual configurations, at virtually any depth
- Remote cutting can be performed in hazardous radioactive areas, or where direct access to the cut is impractical.
- Hydraulic model can be used underwater