We have a range of Hand Saws including petrol, hydraulic, air and electric. These machines are commonly known as “Demo Saws”. They are used for cutting floors where a floor saw is inaccessible.
- Petrol cuts to a depth of 150mm
- Hydraulic cuts to a depth of 210mm – Power pack can be left outside with approximately 20 metres of hydraulic hose (fume free area)
- Electric cuts to a depth of 130mm – No fumes and environmentally safe
- Air cuts to a depth of 150mm – A 185 cubic feet per minute (cfm) compressor can be left outside with air hose reaching approximately 80m from work site
- Air and hydraulic saws can be used in confined spaces
- Great for cutting windows and doorway penetrations