Robert Guy & Sons are now able to offer non-destructive concrete scanning & concrete locating services using the latest in concrete imaging and ground penetrating radar (GPR) technology.
We currently have the following equipment available for all of your floor scanning & locating needs.
CX Concrete Scanner
The CX Concrete Imaging System is an easy to use, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) system designed for the non-destructive investigation and imaging of concrete and other structures.
The CX system is the tool of choice for those who need to quickly and easily investigate areas prior to cutting, coring or drilling. Other applications include:
- Concrete / Structure inspection
- Measure depth of cover or slab thickness
- Measure layer thickness
- Locate and map reinforcing support structure
- Locate non-metallic features, i.e. heating / water pipes
- Quality assessment & control
- Void detection
All Terrain Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) System
This Concrete Scanner is designed to meet your utility locating needs. The Easy Locator is the tool of choice for anyone who needs to quickly and easily identify the presence of buried utility infrastructure, metallic as well as non-metallic. MALÅ Easy Locator can be used for but is not limited to:
- Utility detection
- Utility mapping
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) detection
- Void detection
- Locate service or illegal connections
- Lost cover, valve, cable box or vault detection
- And more…
The RD8000 is the ideal Radio detection device used for all sorts of Ground Search.
This Wand is great for detecting pipes and cables such as Electricity, Power, Water pipes, Gas Pipes, Telstra Cables, Water leaks just to name a few.
- This device can be used inside or outside.
- It has attachments to allow us to scan small areas.
- It Gives a good indication of depth.
- Where excessive signals may be present we have a clamp that can help to isolate just one.
- It identifies a magnetic field around pipes and cables.
- With its dynamic line indicator we can follow the orientation of the target cable or pipe.